Why do we do it?
We believe in sharing our passion for great tasting teas and coffees with as many people and businesses as possible. This has led us to become the leading tea and coffee supplier for the West Country and beyond. Having been established since 1888, we have developed the expertise to enhance and invigorate your business. Our expertise include friendly and dedicated customer service who are on stand by to always help, we have efficient delivery with very low minimum orders, all of this and we just happen to make great tea and coffee as well.
Miles tea blenders and coffee roasters have over 100 years of combined experience.
Why the West Country? We believe it to be one of the most beautiful places to work in the country with a great laid back quality of life, and we use this quality to great effect by spending that little bit longer to ensure the blends and roasts are just right.
What can we offer?
- We have a fantastic range of expertly roasted coffees ideal for all types of businesses.
- Beans for Espresso and Bean to Cup machines.
- Freshly ground coffee for filter, cafetieres.
- A small, expert team that roasts and packs coffee every day.
- Our tea blenders taste tea on a daily basis ensuring we use the finest teas.
- An extensive range of quality and exclusive teas from around the world.
- A full range of loose, bagged and tagged teas.
- A complete loose tea retail package.
- A small Production team that blends and packs tea every day.
Even more reasons to choose Miles...
- Members of the Ethical Tea partnership and Fairtrade certified.
- Free West Country deliveries with low minimum orders.
- Tradition, skill and expertise in both Tea and Coffee.
- Free next working day delivery to customers further afield.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Option to order through our Trade site, making the order process quick and easy.
If anything you have just read excites you, or you would like to find out a bit more or arrange a visit then please leave your details below and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible.
Return to the General Information homepage