- Your basket is emptyAdd an item by clicking Add next to the product of your choice
- Best Sellers
Lemon & lime fruit tea bags... More Info£1.80
Delivery & Returns
It is with regret that DJ Miles and Co will not be offering online international deliveries for the present moment in time. This is due to the difficulties we have received in trying to facilitate international orders. We understand that this will disappoint certain customers and we apologise for any inconvenience this will cause.
If you would like to order from overseas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to obtain a postage quote.
For deliveries to the UK
Our deliveries are sent by Royal Mail for all orders under 1Kg, and by DPD for orders of 1Kg and over, set out as a single delivery option called 'Standard Delivery'. Customers are able to track their courier orders online via the DPD website. This will provide you with regular updates and a delivery time slot.
For orders under £50, the cost of delivery is based on an estimated weight of the consignment, as outlined in this table.
|0g to 100g||£2.70|
|101g to 250g||£2.70|
|251g to 500g||£2.70|
|501g to 750g||£4.30|
|751g to 1Kg||£4.30|
|1Kg and over||£5.05|
Please note, weights are for individual items only, it does not including packing materials.
All orders over £50, excluding the delivery charge, qualify for free delivery..
DPD courier service cannot comply with timed deliveries. We will do our best to ensure your goods are delivered to you in times that are specified, but we cannot make any guarantee.
Your dispatch aims for fulfilling orders with some details and explanation. This may also include any special services available and their costs.
- Your delivery charges, possible weight options.
- Your delivery options, service level.
- Outlying postcode zone charges.
- Additional £* surcharge and any terms.
- All deliveries will need to be signed for.
- All goods are subject to availability.
- The use of either Royal Mail or ANC Courier depending on weight and location.
And any extra relevant terms like:
In the event that we are unable to supply your goods within thirty days, we will inform you immediately and advise you of the expected delivery date. Outstanding orders / items can be cancelled at any time. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, deficient of items shown on the delivery note or failing to match the items ordered by you, then such details must be notified by you to us within seven working days of receipt.
If we receive no such notification the customer will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
Returns and exchanges
You need to advise on how and where to return the purchased goods with simple clear points. However you must be sure that you comply with 'Distant Selling Act'.
- We offer a full money back guarantee.
- You have 30 days from receipt in which to return your order.
- You will have to pay the return cost of postage or collection can be arranged at your cost for larger items.
And any extra relevant terms like:
We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from [Business Name] and are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer. If you wish to return an item for exchange or you have decided not to keep it (cancel your contract);
- Please contact us within 7 working days from the day after the delivery day
- Contact us via Email, fax or in writing
- Please complete the details on the returns note, supplied with goods (returns notes also available by clicking on the link below)
- Return it to us with the products original packaging and labels within 30 days of receipt.
- All goods to be in a new and unused condition together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent Royal Mail special delivery with insurance paid as a minimum or collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
- Full returns address with telephone number and email address.
You may wish to include more specific details about your own business sector. This could include any legal quotes from the 'Distant Selling Act' and a statement 'This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights'. You may also wish to link to the relevant government sites like the 'Office of Fair Trading'.